This banana bread is incredibly simple to make but always turns out delicious. You can really put whatever you want in to it, oats, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butter scotch chips, just make it your own!
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Makes 1 Loaf
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/3 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mash all 3 bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Mix in the sugar and egg until the mixture is smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix the baking soda, salt and flour.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add in the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Use remaining 2 table spoons of melted butter to grease the loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 Degrees.
- Let cool, remove from the pan and enjoy!